I’m on a mission to spread happiness around the globe through the power of the clown nose. You simply cannot be sad when you’re wearing a clown nose or you see someone else put one on. I hope you’ll join me and become a Clown Noser!
Clown Noser submitted photos:
- Go to the The Clown Nose Project Website
- Follow it on twitter @ClownNoser and #theclownnoseproject
- Like it on Facebook
How to participate:
1. Use your own/Purchase clown noses. (Personally, I’ve bought these from Amazon with free shipping and I’ve found them to be superior to some other clown noses.)
2. OPTIONAL – Print cards explaining the Project. (Download the design here. The template is formatted for these Avery cards, but you can print/cut them on your own too.)
3. Go out and be a Clown Noser, bringing joy to unsuspecting people. Give them a nose, (a card), and snap a picture/video. Take one of yourself too!
4. Submit your photos/videos of people (or yourself) for inclusion in The Clown Nose Project Tumblr by going to: submit.theclownnoseproject.com