I have the pleasure of presenting to the faculty and staff of the University of New Hampshire today on the use of social media in engaging students. Here are some additional resources that may be of use to the UNH staff and others:
- To see examples of colleges and universities using social media in creative ways, check out a list of my Higher Education Social Media Spotlights.
- Need to get up to speed on how to use these technologies and what they are? Go through the HigherEdTech Bootcamp.
- Some schools create Social Media Councils to get all of their social media managers in a room together once a month to discuss strategy and do professional development. Check out the blog of Boston College’s Council.
- A modified version of my talk today was given as a keynote at the at the 2014 ACPA Residential Curriculum Institute. Archived here.
- An informative podcast from Higher Ed Live on “How to Manage Social Media in Higher Education: A Guide for Campus Administrators.”
- If you want to hear more about my JetBlue stories, check out my posts on the topic. 🙂
Videos from the presentation: