Paul Gordon Brown
Dr. Paul Gordon Brown is a scholar, consultant, and speaker specializing in student learning and development’s intersection with technology, social media and design. Paul has nearly 20 years of professional experience in higher education and student affairs with a specialty in developing a residential curriculum. He has also served as a faculty member in the Boston College and Merrimack College Higher Education programs. Paul’s current role is as the Director of Curriculum, Training, and Research for the higher education technology software company, Roompact. Paul is recognized by LinkedIn in 2016 as a “Top Voice,” by SlideShare as a “Keynote Author,” by EdTech Magazine as a top higher education blogger, and by ACPA-College Student Educators International as a Diamond Honoree. Paul has authored and co-authored numerous books and book chapters including a collaboration with Erik Qualman on “What Happens On Campus Stays on YouTube.” Find out more at www.paulgordonbrown.com and follow along at @paulgordonbrown.
Posts by Paul Gordon Brown:
- Updated eBook! Blog Post Compendium on “Developing a Co-Curricular Learning Model”
- Through the Lens of an iPhone: Salt Lake City, UT
- Through the Lens of an iPhone: Joshua Tree
- Through the Lens of an iPhone: Palm Springs, CA
- Transcript of the 2017 Commencement Speech for Western Nebraska Community College: It Only Takes A Tweet