Paul Gordon Brown
Dr. Paul Gordon Brown is a scholar, consultant, and speaker specializing in student learning and development’s intersection with technology, social media and design. Paul has nearly 20 years of professional experience in higher education and student affairs with a specialty in developing a residential curriculum. He has also served as a faculty member in the Boston College and Merrimack College Higher Education programs. Paul’s current role is as the Director of Curriculum, Training, and Research for the higher education technology software company, Roompact. Paul is recognized by LinkedIn in 2016 as a “Top Voice,” by SlideShare as a “Keynote Author,” by EdTech Magazine as a top higher education blogger, and by ACPA-College Student Educators International as a Diamond Honoree. Paul has authored and co-authored numerous books and book chapters including a collaboration with Erik Qualman on “What Happens On Campus Stays on YouTube.” Find out more at www.paulgordonbrown.com and follow along at @paulgordonbrown.
Posts by Paul Gordon Brown:
- NEW FREE Fourth Edition of the “Developing a Co-Curricular Learning Model” Book on Residential Curriculum and Curricular Approaches:
- Curricular Approach Q&A: Where Can I Find Peer Institutions To Collaborate With And Benchmark?
- Now Open for 2020! Why You Should Consider Applying to be an ICA Showcase School
- Things to Remember When Embarking on Your Journey to a Residential Curriculum or Curricular Approach
- Residential Curriculum Q&A: Where does Residence Life Community Building Fit Into a Curriculum?