This marks my 100th post since I began blogging approximately 2 years ago and I thought it marked an excellent time to look back, share some stats and highlight some of my most popular posts.
The total number of hits my blog has recorded to date:
The highest number of hits in a single day:
Top searched for term leading to my site:
Top 5 countries sending traffic to my site:
Top 20 Blog Posts and Pages:
(excluding sub-pages, my homepage, about page, humorous posts, etc. etc.)
- The Time JetBlue Treated Me to Starbucks
- Higher Ed Voices from Boston
- What is the Residential Curriculum Model?
- 6 Degrees of ELJ Project
- The Time JetBlue Gave Me A Special Valentine’s Day Gift
- Is the Quarterlife Crisis still real? Or was it ever?
- How to create a visual resume… and stand out to employers
- RAs are NOT educational experts!
- Three Simple Rules to Ramp Up Your Student Affairs Department’s Social Media Presence
- Student Staff Training Presentation: Having Conversations About Diversity and Inclusion
- The Quarterlife Crisis and The Twenteysomething Identity
- 3 Ways #ACPA14 Was The Most #Social #Innovative #Inspiring #StudentAffairs Conference Ever
- How I Took 31 Trips, 65 Flights, and Traveled 95,279 Miles in 1 Year
- Digital Identity Is NOT About (A Separate) Identity At All
- My Teaching Philosophy
- Residential Curriculum
- 6 Uses of Poll Everywhere in Student Affairs Training, Teaching and Events
- My iPhone Case That Everyone Wants
- Applying Bronfenbrenner’s Student Development Theory to College Students & Social Media
- The Difference Between a College Student’s DIGITAL and ONLINE Identity (And Why We’re Getting it Wrong)
Mazel tov! Here’s to 100 more posts!
Thanks kind sir!